- Loyalty Maintenance Program
- Tire and Wheel
- Dent and Ding
- Lost Key
- Road Club
- Excess Wear and Tear
WEAR & TEAR COVERAGE
- Paint damage, exterior surface dents
- Scratches, chips, pits, or cracks
- Front & Rear door, hatch, and tailgate rubber seals
- Lenses of headlamps, running lights, and fog lights
- Tail, turn signal and brake light lenses
- Sealed beams, halogen, and light bulbs
- Bumper(s), bumper covers, step bumpers, and surrounding bumper trim
- Muffler(s) and tailpipe
- Interior upholstery surface rips, tears, stains, and spotting
- Front & Rear windshield, side glass chips, breakage
- Discoloration, stone bruises, sand damage, and pits
- Chrome, bright metal, moldings, and trim
- Carpeting rips, tears, stains, and spotting
Leasing isn’t slowing down. In fact, it’s spreading to the pre-owned market.
Leasing continues to trend up in both new and used-vehicle markets with used-car lease volume surging 43% over the last two years. According to Experian Automotive, leasing accounted for 31% of all new vehicles financed in the second quarter of 2016, a 13% year-over-year increase.
Tri-PAC’s Peace of Mind Lease gives you the confidence you need when leasing a vehicle.